Stephanie is a Learning Technologies Consultant with the Ottawa Catholic School Board. She currently works with teachers across the system to create new learning environments that shift teaching practice/pedagogy by leveraging digital. She is passionate about creating future-ready schools and learner agency. In the past, Stephanie has been seconded by the University of Ottawa to teach teacher candidates about integrating technology in the classroom.
- Google For Education Certified Trainer
- Hapara Champion Trainer / Consultant
- Presenter at Ottawa Google Apps For Education / EdInnovation
- Presenter / Co-Coordinator of OCSB Technology Summit
- Presenter CONNECT 2017
- Teaching at the Ottawa Catholic School Board for the past 13 years